Complaints Policy Notice
At Detach Lending we believe that all customers deserve a high quality of service. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service, we have provided you are entitled to express your dissatisfaction by speaking with any member of staff or contacting us in writing. We undertake to deal with your complaint fairly and effectively. We will act in accordance with the rules and regulations set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the dispute resolutions: Complaints (DISP) sourcebook.
Complaints Handling Procedure
You should address your complaint as follows:
On receipt of a complaint, we will provide a copy of this guidance notice.
- We will send you a written acknowledgement within 5 business days confirming that we have received the complaint and are dealing with it.
- Your complaint will be fully investigated and the name and title of the person reviewing your complaint will be provided to you. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible and keep you informed on progress.
- We will write you within eight weeks of your initial complaint with our final response in which we may:
- Accept the complaint and, where appropriate offer redress or remedy;
- Offer redress or remedy without accepting the complaint;
- Reject the complaint and provide the reasons for doing so.
Our response will enclose a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s standard explanatory leaflet.
If you are not satisfied with the final response
You may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to take the matter further. The Financial Ombudsman is a free and independent service for resolving disputes between customers and financial services companies. You will need to contact them within 6 months of our final response letter.
Their contact details are:The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR Telephone from a UK landline: 0800 023 4567 Telephone from a UK mobile phone: 0300 123 9123 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org Online: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Please note you must refer to FOS within 6 months of the date of any final response from us.